Forum
Montag, 20. Mai 2024
Forum
Willkommen, Gast
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren.    Passwort vergessen?
which was referred to the the court. "Plaintiff (1 Leser) (1) Gast
Zum Ende gehen Neues Thema Beliebt: 0
THEMA: which was referred to the the court. "Plaintiff
dgsdgwst2p4 (Benutzer)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Benutzer offline Hier klicken, um das Profil dieses Benutzers zu sehen
which was referred to the the court. "Plaintiff vor 10 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
's first case in Fangshan Court plate inherit Chengguan court hearing, the parties are required to inherit the license plate. It is reported that due to the introduction of restriction policies in Beijing, non-Beijing nationality Miss Ren can not inherit the husband's name, such as license plates,hogan, you have no right to buy a car in Beijing. Courtroom the defense: the car is bought and the plaintiff has nothing to do early 9:30 plaintiff Ms. Ren and agents into the court, but did not appear in court accused Ms. Choi, but by the youngest son as an agent appear in court. Mrs Yam said her husband Lee in July 21 Beijing rainstorm death,mulberry, until July 23, Lee was only to find, and its name is also a leased vehicle flood flooded scrapped, because Ms. Choi and her mother succession on abandoned car divergent She sued to the court, requesting an order involving inherited by her car. Ms. Ren said that the incident that day,louboutin pas cher, her husband Lee errands, but did not go home until the evening, so go out looking for his family,mulberry outlet, and finally found near Zhoukoudian husband, "was because the storm off the bridge,toms shoes, and my husband's car fell into the bridge , rescue workers found the first car in the car after seeing my husband. "Mrs Yam said that she and her husband on January 15, 2010 wedding, the two married no children, her husband after the accident, because the corpse of problem, she and her mother somewhat unpleasant, "I was out of the boom,louboutin pas cher, and even locks have changed." Miss Ren think the car is involved in all her husband, and now her husband is dead, he is entitled to inherit the car, "the car scrapped, I also inherit the license plate. "Miss Ren shouted in court. At this point has been sitting on the dock without a word of Lee retorted: "car was my brother and his ex-wife in 2006 to buy, money is his and his mother out,hollister outlet, and the plaintiff does not matter." Husband's brother, said, "After the death of his brother, I've been with a sister-in-law notary, when she said that the mother will inherit the license plate return,mulberry outlet, we gave her 10,000 yuan, but later backed out, demanding 1.5 million, I do not agree with an angry mother money,hogan outlet, which was referred to the the court. "Plaintiff: old mother can not open my car license plate that belongs to me learning the" now only one license plate, and out of her lack of respect for my mother, so do not give her license plate. "Lee's voice hardly ever ,louboutin, sitting on the plaintiff gallery Miss Ren shouted: "You respect me yet, for the locks do not tell me, kicked me out, I said not to the license plate,hogan outlet, but now changed my mind, have can not. "court, Lee told the judge, because the vehicle has been scrapped, he had to Vehicle Beijing South Branch consulted, Vehicle informed that all seven 21 scrapped car, if the family inheritance, the vehicle can not be traded, the plaintiff said to the license plate,abercrombie, buy a new car, the car and license plate sold or leased, which is against the rules. "You Tube I used to do, I just want to fight." Mrs Yam said that he and the mother of the dispute, all because of the husband's brother they want cars, but then denied by Mr Lee: "my name have a car,hollister france, I struggle to have any with. "" mother more than 70 years old, they can not drive, I was 30 years old, is also the test car, so the license plate that belongs to me. "Ms. Ren said. Because the defendant does not agree to mediation, the court proceeds to 11:00, the judge adjourned the trial, will be scheduled for sentencing. Source: Legal Evening News
Related articles:

child refused

after a survey visits

Tang Shimin three years imprisonment

Gespeichert Gespeichert  
  Kein öffentlicher Schreibzugriff erlaubt, bitte erst registrieren!
      Themen Autor Datum
    thread link
which was referred to the the court. "Plaintiff
dgsdgwst2p4 05.06.2013 19:34
Zum Anfang gehen Neues Thema