Forum
Montag, 20. Mai 2024
Forum
Willkommen, Gast
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren.    Passwort vergessen?
Recruiting professional civil service examinations (1 Leser) (1) Gast
Zum Ende gehen Neues Thema Beliebt: 0
THEMA: Recruiting professional civil service examinations
aj898l79tvp (Benutzer)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Benutzer offline Hier klicken, um das Profil dieses Benutzers zu sehen
Recruiting professional civil service examinations vor 10 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
'an administrative tribunal hearing the case, but has not first instance verdict. "Supreme Court case to date on the strict implementation of the provisions of the system" in the "trial of first instance administrative cases for a period of three months; there are special circumstances require extended by the Higher People's Court approval may be extended three months." Since October 16, 2009 from Xi'an Personnel recruitment notice received so far, eight months later, Zhang Jing not been able to do in Xi'an city changed entry work. "The reason dragged on for so long is because we have encountered amble petition events, people die to live it, Besides, now entered the legal process, we should not come out in court before the arbitrariness, otherwise easily lead to trouble and we did not name Who is not who you want, Zhang Jing justified, Zhang Yang also makes sense, who is in the final say by law, the court sentenced how how we perform. "Li Dongping said. But Gong Jun told reporters: "Our view is clear, first you can not be postponed indefinitely because of the petition and allow candidates to report, even into the second proceedings, the Provincial Civil Service Bureau's administrative effectiveness of official documents should not be affected, because under "Civil Law" stipulates that the provincial civil service department has the right to post the conditions and requirements of professional interpretation. "newspaper Xi'an July 11 electricity recruiting professional to do every word corresponds to the country this reporter Tian Lei Wang Guoqiang, November 23, 2009, candidates Zhang Yang to the new city of Xi'an in Shaanxi Province People's Court civil bureau. The complaint said: "Zhang Jing at the university of professional non-urban planning, does not meet the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau and Xi'an Villages (shanty towns) Reconstruction Office (hereinafter referred to as" Xi'an City changed to " recruiting urban planning Staff positions of the basic eligibility conditions, Xi'an City changed to apply for this position requires clerk candidates who first condition is the profession as 'urban planning'. "In the proceedings before the father Zhang Yang Zhang Wenxiang on several occasions to Xi'an Municipal Civil Service Bureau and the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau to submit material reflects Zhang Jing learned professional recruiting job requirements and inconsistent professional situation, provincial Civil Service Agency has responded to this. Xi'an Civil Service Agency to make the answer is "based on full consideration the needs of employers and the provincial Organization Department, the Provincial People's Insurance Department, the Provincial Civil Service Bureau" on the reported 2009 organs at all levels across the province unified examinations to recruit civil servants and the civil service law management unit work personnel planning notice "(Shaanxi Human Resources and Social Fa [2009] on the 26th) regarding 'professional setting not too small, except for a few highly specialized jobs, the professional principles of classification is divided into arts,louboutin pas cher, science, engineering, forestry, water, finance , art and other categories of 'spirit ...... I am of the opinion that Zhang Jing learned profession there are no problems, the eligibility of applicants the required relevant professional. "changed to Xi'an, the city issued a" Xi'an Villages (shanty town) office recruiting civil service jobs and conditions, "a text of the" professional requirements "in the related jobs have such a statement," 3, a civil engineering, urban planning 1. has urban planning, architecture related professional background, familiar with the planning , land and other aspects related regulations and policies for the appropriate procedures and working methods, there are urban planning or management experience best. "It is understood that since the recruiting file has been adjusted, civil engineering jobs is not a recruiting , change to electronic and information engineering recruiting a person,abercrombie, but recruiting unadjusted city planning, the number is still the one. August 10, 2009, the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau examination issued by the Office of the Civil Service "on Zhang Wenxiang, So Mui comrades reflect the answer to the question," also said, "Xi'an Personnel review the qualifications of candidates for interviews, give full consideration to this post professional background job requirements. "Zhang Jing participate in the proceedings as a third party respondent in his book:" Shaanxi Province in 2009 the civil service examination, Xi'an City changed to recruit a total of five posts to similar professional admitted there are two, The electronic and information engineering positions last admission is communication engineering. Moreover, the province last year admitted to similar professional positions have more than 700, Xi'an, there are more than 200 only. similar professional civil servants recruited by the way has been widely adopted . "Zhang Wenxiang not agree to this,hogan, he also believes that,louboutin, in accordance with the Ministry of Education issued a" University undergraduate course catalog, "Zhang Jing learned" Resource Environment and Urban Planning "professional science which belongs to a professional class of Geographical Sciences , and "urban planning" among the civil engineering profession as a professional class. In this regard, the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau Zhang Wenxiang civil service examination office sent a written reply to the petition, said: "Xi'an Villages (shanty towns) Reconstruction Office reported recruiting plan, the city changed to a requirement is' an urban planning, architecture science-related professional background ...... 'current university professional setting is very complicated, civil service recruitment if applied mechanically Ministry of Education promulgated in 2004 college professional settings directory will not cover them with a lot of professional. "Shaanxi Provincial Human Resources and Social Security Department on Zhang Wenxiang's reply also said: "For the professional requirements of the civil service recruiting office and the Ministry of Education," undergraduate schools directory "relationship, the Ministry of Education and the former Ministry of Personnel, and the National Civil Service Agency has never been involved in correspondence between the two documentation or written explanation. "July 9, 2010, the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau an unnamed person in charge of the China Youth Daily reporter, said:" In this regard, the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau has specialized counseling and referrals to the National Civil Service Bureau , National Civil Service Bureau's reply is that the state civil service recruitment expertise and education sector professional settings do not correspond; accordance with the "Civil Law" the relevant provisions of the provincial civil service department has the right to post the conditions and requirements of professional interpretation. " Zhang Jing also said for example, the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau has a lot of publicity is to be hired positions, such as "branch clerk (Computer)", "Yanta Branch Staff (doctors, medicine, law)," "Clerks (Finance ) "," Clerks (electronic information), "according to Zhang Yang's understanding of these candidates learned profession is the" computer "in the name," medical, medicine, law, "three words," Electronic Information "words, But in "University undergraduate catalog" has no such expertise. In addition, Zhang Wenxiang that Zhang Jing enrollment registration form, is a professional environment and urban planning and management of resources, but Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service September 21, 2009 in the civil data and information published online professional Zhang Jing as "urban planning", which is cheating on candidates and the masses. In this regard, Zhang Jing shown that publicity is recruiting "post" name instead of "learned professional", "Zhang Yang's specialty is 'Urban Planning and Design', in the publicity written tests, interview results, the job table is displayed on the 'urban planning' words, so to say Zhang Yang is not also 'cheating candidates and the masses' do "Zhang Jing also believe that if Zhang Wenxiang Xi'an City changed to the professional requirements of urban planning for the post : "city planning" words, Yang learned profession goes on "Urban Planning and Design" does not meet the job requirements. Xi'an, July 11 newspaper electric Zhang Wenxiang: I and the city changed familiar Office "in 2009 the civil service examination in Shaanxi province, in my score the first into the door,louboutin pas cher, Zhang Yang out of the second year, I was unsuccessful exam ...... second of its officials to suppress their parents crazy, still can not enter the job ...... Zhang Yang's mother Shaanxi Provincial People's Congress, Xincheng District, Xi'an Union president (deputy bureau chief level) So Mui, his father as the new city construction bureau deputy party secretary, deputy secretaries (at the level) Zhang Wenxiang ...... "June 2010, World Forum appeared an article entitled" Help: The most rampant official second to win the civil crazy bully civilian woman "posts. July 7, 2010, Zhang Jing from China Youth Daily reporter confirmed that the above post is made by it, "I was in desperation, had to resort to the network." In this post, Zhang Jing Zhang Yang pointed out family in order to win office, resorted to, including the "wrapped visit visit downtown", "online defamation", "black divisions like" "press Violence", "suicide", "court" in various ways. Recently, the reporter interviewed face to face in Xi'an, respectively, Zhang Jing and Zhang Yang Zhang Wenxiang father,hogan outlet, the posts mentioned in some cases for confirmation. Zhang Yang father admitted to reporters have provided materials, but denied instigating reporter started from August 2009, Zhang Jing note appeared on the Internet a lot and she participated in Shaanxi Province in 2009 to recruit civil servants related posts. These posts have said Zhang Jing in the civil service examination candidates, "Being professional qualifications do not meet the requirements to recruit the problem." Zhang Jing summary of the material shows that since August 14, 2009 to June 30, 2010, there have been dozens of online reports Zhang Jing professional qualifications is a problem with the Shaanxi Provincial Civil Service Bureau reflects responses and initiatives to deal with the matter posts ,hollister, Post Topic username mainly "zhangwenxiang1955" and the "Eight Banners Tsz." July 10, 2010, Zhang Wenxiang Zhang Yang's father admitted to the China Youth Daily reporter, the two user name is his own, Post also issued by himself, "I want to offer a phenomenon,ray ban pas cher, come up with some basis for said that this matter is inappropriate, if I made something inaccurate relevant departments to investigate. "" The point of these posts is very obvious, is looking for reasons to replace me, but I was not afraid because I think I was in full compliance with recruitment provisions. "Zhang Jing said. But Zhang Wenxiang published extensively on the network for individual posts Zhang Jing Zhang Jing's life has given a big impact. Zhang Jing issued in June of this post said, "October 26, 2009 began work on the first afternoon, Zhang Wenxiang couple with several reporters to do the city changed to suicide threats unit will not let me go to work,hollister, Unit then returned my registration formalities, has more than eight months later, I still can not go to work. "Zhang Wenxiang said that he did go the day Xi'an City changed to," emotion is there a dispute with the leadership there, they said too, 'I say you get inappropriate, non-man beaten to death' words. "" the city has been changed to say that the candidate does not receive professional match,toms outlet, the result of several reporters have been saying that day to ask this thing, then asked when they found that the city changed to being received and I say this Editor's Note, do not say no to receive Then I went reflect this problem, has been reflected in the noon, the city changed Office said, sit up, I will go up. "But Zhang Wenxiang said he and several reporters did not know, nor is he called for. But Zhang Jing do not think so. September 8,abercrombie france, 2009, a newspaper reporter in Shaanxi's a local newspaper published a "professional information apply for civil servants suspected of fraud Zhang complained of female candidates," the report, Zhang Jing, said no one has ever interviewed her, then she and boyfriend and writing reports correspondent representations have written the reporter admitted this draft was "entrusted by the people." Zhang Wenxiang provided to reporters, said he was just too material, the specific (case) processed by the reporter, "I count as providing information to reporters Entrusted by the people, I do not know." Said Zhang Jing, Zhang Wenxiang in the online publication of a large number of posts 'unfounded' deputy director Liu Jingmin is my uncle 'and so outrageous plot ...... slander my reputation, openly wantonly slander. "Zhang Wenxiang said:" I doubt this is not groundless, I have evidence, but this thing is just word of mouth , someone gave me, and not the average person to give me. "But Zhang Wenxiang also said," I did not confirm. " Zhang Wenxiang Report bounce Zhang Jing Zhang Jing father also said in the post, Zhang Wenxiang, "tell my father black like an attempt to make me give up ...... suppress batches reporter asked a three-dial to Xianyang City,mulberry, Sanyuan County, two birth control, discipline departments to reflect the situation my father bounce back. "China Youth Daily reporter access to, November 20, 2009, Xi'an, a media published a" re-appointment this year was expelled the following year Sanyuan County, so investigate violations IPPF has been questioned, "the report, The report is the object of Zhang Jing's father, Ma Sanyuan County town finance cadres Zhang Zhenhua amount. In this regard, Zhang Jing Zhang Wenxiang denied reports comeback with his father Zhang Jing reported irregularities concerning the civil service exam, "We got the news, Zhang Jing sisters three, her dad is a national cadres, according to the Shaanxi Provincial Family Planning Commission of real reporting and incentives, called on everyone to report on violations bounce report, so I reflect this information to the Commission for Discipline Inspection and the material to some of the local media, as reporters how the investigation, find out what the outcome, I do not know. "But when a reporter asked whether further Report of other people bounce back problems, Zhang Wenxiang said: "Never before had reported problems other people bounce back." Zhang Yang served as the city changed to supernumerary staff working for more than a year post that Zhang Jing, said Zhang Yang participated in the civil service identity before the exam is changed to monitor the Brigade of Xi'an City supernumerary staff. July 9,louboutin, 2010, Xi'an City changed to the Secretariat a staff member surnamed Zhang told reporters confirmed that it was not enough people in the community to recruit some people, Zhang Yang as supernumerary staff working in the unit more than a year, In monitoring this piece of work. July 11, 2010, Zhang Wenxiang this to reporters, said: "We are a casual, Zhang Yang graduated all right, because the professional can be, I went to the shop and go to the city changed to introduce unassuming job is to work, each month 800 dollars. "according to insiders said Zhang Wenxiang Office in Xi'an City changed He Dengfeng familiar. In this regard, Zhang Wenxiang did not deny, "I and Zhuren very familiar with the work of the past many years understanding the relationship." Newspaper Xi'an July 11 electricity
Related articles:

Trolley bag attracted several men fell fighting _ News

6 people cheated on long car 3,000 yuan, more than 20 passen

19-year-old wealthy barber strangled his girlfriend blackmail his mother 800,000

Gespeichert Gespeichert  
  Kein öffentlicher Schreibzugriff erlaubt, bitte erst registrieren!
Zum Anfang gehen Neues Thema