Forum
Montag, 20. Mai 2024
Forum
Willkommen, Gast
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren.    Passwort vergessen?
although I was a little uncomfortable (1 Leser) (1) Gast
Zum Ende gehen Neues Thema Beliebt: 0
THEMA: although I was a little uncomfortable
myal9xi9z7g (Benutzer)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Benutzer offline Hier klicken, um das Profil dieses Benutzers zu sehen
although I was a little uncomfortable vor 10 Jahren, 11 Monaten  
'clock in the evening of February 28, Beijing Public Transport Corps taxi law and order detachment of them are 19 million in cash to the Pingyao in Shanxi coal mines in the main Mr. Hou. "Beijing's brother really great!" Mr. Hou exclaims. Mr. Hou deliberately wrote a letter of thanks to them are. The letter reads: "Master Zhang's character is really a model for the people,hogan outlet, we not only receive the recovered large sums of money, more received love gold flash. Sincerely authentic sound,mulberry outlet, good life of peace - of them are!" to them are two thousand yuan remuneration. â–  pick up 14 the phone full restitution of them are said, he was a taxi driver there is a full 15 years, countless things have been picked up from the car, from the car keys to a variety of small objects. In general impression is picked up a total of 14 mobile phones,air jordan pas cher, all returned to the passengers. Every time the master will be picked up the phone open,louboutin pas cher, waiting for the owner to call me. Them are also sometimes drives his own car phone to the hands of the owner. "Some of the owner to get the phone and even the fare does not give,hogan, although I was a little uncomfortable,abercrombie, but I feel very proud." Morning News Reporter Hao Tao super to 90% of unclaimed lost and found office items Morning News (Reporter Hao Tao) yesterday 9:00, the reporter arrived at 29th Street, New Delhi, Deshengmenwai Lost Property Office of the Municipal Public Security Bureau,mulberry outlet, a 50 square meter room stood several glass cases and metal cargo containers, keys, wallet, mobile phone,hogan, camera, documents are classified on display in the showcase,hollister outlet, has a lock on each showcase. A civilian police in the middle of the showcase sorting handed over by the police station over the missing items. Lost Property Office section chief Chen Weimin said that from 2008 to the present, the Lost Property Office received a total of more than 1,mulberry,700 items, including 126 items go unclaimed, claimed less than 10%. Chen Weimin said, pick up the items be returned to the nearest police station and other units would be assigned at the Lost 1-3 months unclaimed custody, within six months unclaimed items, lost and found office will be in accordance with the law variation processing the proceeds turned over to the national inventory. According to police statistics, the pick-up locations for goods up to the taxi and other modes of transport. Crescent United Taxi company official said, the company had a total of more than 7,louboutin pas cher,000 taxis and more than 10,000 from the phone connected to the missing items passengers per year. The responsible person said, the passengers get off,hollister outlet, they asked the driver to alert passengers with your belongings. At present, the vast majority of drivers at work will remind passengers. Police said the The Next Police will communicate with the major taxi companies, hanging on in the back seat of a taxi "Grab your item" prompt card. In addition, taxi drivers returning lost money or personal, the police will increase the intensity of the reward. Chief photographer Wu Ning /
Related articles:

the murderers too hard

"Three" as a prototype

and should not be planted in the lake

Gespeichert Gespeichert  
  Kein öffentlicher Schreibzugriff erlaubt, bitte erst registrieren!
Zum Anfang gehen Neues Thema